“When you truly sing, you sing yourself free. When you truly dance, you dance yourself free. When you walk in the mountains or swim in the sea, again, you set yourself free.”
― Jay Woodman
I love the feeling of stillness associated with floating underwater, that sublime moment where you feel complete freedom; buoyant, suspended and able to swirl and dance and move your body in any way you choose without restriction. The roses emphasise the dreamy, otherworldly feeling experienced underwater.
'Rosewater' was a finalist in the MAMA Art Foundation National Photography Prize 2016. It has also featured on two book covers.
Digital photograph on fine art archival paper
Small limited edition print (30 only) 30.48 x 30.48cm including border
Medium limited edition print (15 only) 55.88 x 55.88cm including border
Large limited edition print (5 only) 111.76 x 111.76cm including border
All prints are © Hayley Roberts and cannot be reproduced without permission.
• Limited Edition prints are available in 2-3 sizes.
• Sizes include a surrounding one inch border for ease of framing.
• Printed on Genuine Epson Inks on Ilford GALERIE Prestige Gold Fibre Gloss fine art archival paper.
• Limited edition prints are numbered and hand signed by the artist (within the white border), and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• Framing will need to be arranged separately.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If your chosen artwork doesn't vibe with you or your space simply send me an email and return your print in its original packaging within seven days of receipt and I will issue you a refund (excluding return postage).
• Prints are shipped inside a tube or box and are not matted or framed.
• Prints are shipped or couriered with a tracking number and require signature on delivery.
• Please allow 10 business days for printing and shipping.