If Trees Could Talk
‘If Trees Could Talk’ was created in Lamington National Park among Antarctic Beech trees older than everything we know. I imagined what stories they might tell if trees could talk. How incredible to be so resilient! I really just wanted this image to be about the simple bond between the girl and the tree, as if it were sharing its secrets.
Digital photograph on fine art archival paper
Limited edition print (20 only) 40.79 x 68.58cm including border
All prints are © Hayley Roberts and cannot be reproduced without permission.
• Limited Edition prints are available in 2-3 sizes.
• Sizes include a surrounding one inch border for ease of framing.
• Printed on Genuine Epson Inks on Ilford GALERIE Prestige Gold Fibre Gloss fine art archival paper.
• Limited edition prints are numbered and hand signed by the artist (within the white border), and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• Framing will need to be arranged separately.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If your chosen artwork doesn't vibe with you or your space simply send me an email and return your print in its original packaging within seven days of receipt and I will issue you a refund (excluding return postage).
• Prints are shipped inside a tube or box and are not matted or framed.
• Prints are shipped or couriered with a tracking number and require signature on delivery.
• Please allow 10 business days for printing and shipping.