Gone Dotty might be a representation of breaking apart to fulfil all the expectations placed upon a modern life, it might be an expression of the fractured mental state that accompanies forced isolation, or it might just be because I really like dots.
The creation process for Gone Dotty involved cutting out six dots and spending hours throwing them around as I triggered my camera using a remote, and then hours jumping over and over to capture my pose (making my body hurt in ways I didn't know it could) and then even more hours pushing my computer to its limits to combine all the pieces. The title suggested itself.
Digital photograph on fine art archival paper
Small limited edition print (15 only) 30.48 x 30.48cm including border
Large limited edition print (7 only) 55.88 x 55.88cm including border
All prints are © Hayley Roberts and cannot be reproduced without permission.
• Limited Edition prints are available in two sizes.
• Sizes include a surrounding one inch border for ease of framing.
• Printed on Genuine Epson Inks on Ilford GALERIE Prestige Gold Fibre Gloss fine art archival paper.
• Limited edition prints are numbered and hand signed by the artist (within the white border), and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• Framing will need to be arranged separately.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If your chosen artwork doesn't vibe with you or your space simply send me an email and return your print in its original packaging within seven days of receipt and I will issue you a refund (excluding return postage).
• Prints are shipped inside a tube or box and are not matted or framed.
• Prints are shipped or couriered with a tracking number and require signature on delivery.
• Please allow 10 business days for printing and shipping.