“Autumn is the time of year when Mother Nature says, “Look how easy, how healthy, and how beautiful letting go can be.”― Toni Sorenson
Like autumnal trees, we too shed memories, grief, outdated connections and painful experiences to continually evolve, change and grow anew. I created it as a reminder that change is only a decision away if I ever feel stuck in difficult circumstances.
Digital photograph on fine art archival paper
Small limited edition print (15 only) 25.4 x 33.53cm including 1 inch border
Large limited edition print (7 only) 45.72 x 61.98cm including 1 inch border
Extra large limited edition print (3 only) 82.73 x 111.76cm including 2 inch border
All prints are © Hayley Roberts and cannot be reproduced without permission.
• Limited Edition prints are available in 2-3 sizes.
• Sizes include a surrounding one inch border for ease of framing.
• Printed on Genuine Epson Inks on Ilford GALERIE Prestige Gold Fibre Gloss fine art archival paper.
• Limited edition prints are numbered and hand signed by the artist (within the white border), and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• Framing will need to be arranged separately.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If your chosen artwork doesn't vibe with you or your space simply send me an email and return your print in its original packaging within seven days of receipt and I will issue you a refund (excluding return postage).
• Prints are shipped inside a tube or box and are not matted or framed.
• Prints are shipped or couriered with a tracking number and require signature on delivery.
• Please allow 10 business days for printing and shipping.